QuaverMusic offers PreK-8 general music teachers a platform to stay connected to their students, no matter where they are.
If you’re new to Distance Learning and Teaching, and need to get started right away, we’re here to help!
QuaverMusic delivers standards-based assignments to individual student accounts, and support your students’ ongoing music education while learning from home.
We’re offering free resources and a free webinar series to help you keep class moving and stay connected to your students. Register today and watch any you missed!
Webinars – Product Demos and Professional Development
- Distance Teaching Product Demos: Join the Quaver training team and a small group of attendees for a live, step-by-step demo of distance teaching and a chance to get your questions answered directly. These are on the Zoom platform and last about 30 minutes.
- Distance Teaching Professional Development Webinars: These webinars are typically longer and speak more to best practices in teaching generally. These are hosted on YouTube live and last at least 45 minutes.
How QuaverMusic teachers can deliver digital lessons to students
- Create a class in Teacher Admin and distribute that class code to your students (or create a single account for all students to use). Here are instructions you can send home to students.
- Convert a Quaver Lesson to an Assignment in Resource Manager (or create a new Assignment from scratch).
- Distribute Assignments to student accounts in Teacher Admin.
How to Manually Create Student Accounts (For Teachers)
How to Create a Student Account (A Walk-Through Video for Students)
New to QuaverMusic?
Our Free 30-Day Preview is available now to all music teachers who need teaching resources to lead lessons for students at home. Your Preview account will grant you access to everything you need to make and deliver custom assignments to your students.
Free Video and Printable Resources
All music teachers and students are also invited to explore the video and printable resources below, free of charge!
Digital Field Trip Lessons
2016: Digital Field Trip/End-of-Year Wrap Up
2017: Music and Movement Around the World
2018: Musical Styles
Song of the Month Lessons
Each month, we highlight one song from the Quaver catalog along with an easy-to-implement classroom activity. These songs can be accessed on our YouTube channel.
QuaverMusic Song of the Month: Almost Summertime
QuaverSEL Song of the Month: Take Some Time
Click here to find a number of downloadable and printable resources!
We will continue to closely monitor developments and have taken steps to ensure the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Questions or concerns can be directed to our customer support line at (866) 917-3633.