QuaverMusic.com believes in the transformative power of the arts in education and invites you to join the celebration this week!
If you follow us on social media, you’d know that this week, we’ve been celebrating National Arts in Education Week!
Today, we are inviting Quaver teachers and students to join in on the fun!
Yesterday, you saw the many positive ways that arts education has impacted the lives of the Quaver team. Recently, we asked Quaver teachers to finish the phrase “Because of Arts Ed…”
Here are just a few of their answers:
It’s amazing to see how arts education has played a pivotal role in the lives of our Quaver team and our teachers!
We’d love to see how participation in arts education has impacted the lives of your students as well.
- Visit PollEverywhere.com
- Create an account
- Go to MY POLLS and click the red CREATE button in the upper left corner of your screen
- Make sure you hit the grey ACTIVATE button
- Ask your students to be thinking about how they would finish the phrase #BecauseOfArtsEd
- Use the given weblink to have students visit the site and enter their answer from their own device
- You can also enter it for them from your own computer and lead a discussion about it!
- If you have an interactive board, you’ll be able to share the screen on the board and watch as the results pour in creating a word cloud or another visual with your students’ answers.
We’d love to see what they come up with! You can share to social media using the hashtag #BecauseOfArtsEd and tagging @QuaverMusic.