Have you been searching for easy ways to track student growth in your classroom?
It can be hard for music teachers to show the growth they see in their students each year! Portfolios have become a popular way to demonstrate and track this growth.
Join Graham Hepburn and Otto Gross on Monday, September 11th as they offer examples for using digital portfolios in your teaching!
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to jumpstart student creativity for composition projects
- How to create a digital portfolio for your students using Quaver
- How to easily track student growth from beginning to end
How to Sign Up:
- Complete this signup form to receive a link to the webinar the day it goes live
- The webinar will be live and delivered to your email inbox on September 11th at 9am Central Time. You can tune in when it’s convenient for you (there is no specific time for this webinar!), and join the conversation with other teachers and the Quaver team in the QuaverMusic Teachers Facebook group. If you’re not already a part of that group, request to join now!
Do you have any questions about this topic? What are you hoping to learn? You can send questions via email to Training@QuaverMusic.com anytime!
We can’t wait for you to join us!