How do you encourage your students to look ahead when reading music?
QuaverMusic’s Full Score activities now includes options to choose your preferred pacing!
Our hope is that students will be able to follow along more closely and you’ll be able to teach the song without missing a beat. Let’s dig in to this helpful new ClassPlay tool!
How to access Full Score:
- Log in to QuaverMusic.com with a Teacher Account
- Click the TEACHER TAB
- Choose CLASSPLAY, located on the Teacher Dashboard
- Launch the Full Score activity from the SONG HUB
How to Activate Early Page Turn
- Click the white OPTIONS button in the top left corner
- You’ll notice that there is now an Early Page Turn section of the menu.
- You can now choose between five options. Toggle between 1, 2, 3, or 4 beats.
- You can also keep the page turn as is, by selecting OFF.
And there you have it—an easier way to encourage strong sight-reading in your students. We hope you’ll use this new functionality as you teach songs like “Alabama Gal” to your students!
Try the Full Score activity and Quaver’s complete curriculum free at QuaverMusic.com/Preview!
Have you used QuaverMusic’s Full Score in your classroom?