Performing is a vital part of the music classroom. And students can glean a lot of skills from the performance process!
This month’s training video focuses on ways to build your students’ confidence with performing.
Join Graham Hepburn and Quaver trainer Dan Monaco starting today, October 9th! They’ll offer examples for building skills through the performance process.
In this training you will learn:
- How to include students in selecting performance repertoire
- How to guide students to analyze/interpret music with simple questions
- How to build students’ performance assessment skills
How to Sign Up:
- Complete this signup form to receive a link to the webinar.
- The webinar will immediately be delivered to your email inbox—ready to watch when it’s convenient for you. Join the conversation with other teachers in the QuaverMusic Teachers Facebook group. If you’re not already a part of that group, request to join now!
- We’ve also created some Training Notes to go along with the training. Visit QuaverMusic.com/OctoberNotes to download it.
Do you have any questions about this topic? What are you hoping to learn? You can send questions via email to Training@QuaverMusic.com anytime!
We can’t wait for you to join us!