Position: Teacher Trainer
QuaverMusic.com (Quaver), an educational technology firm in Nashville, TN, is seeking a teacher trainer to help support educators using our resources in the classroom. Located on Music Row, Quaver develops educational music and SEL programs for school districts throughout the United States. We assist individual teachers and large school districts in implementing curriculum solutions district-wide.
Minimum requirements for the position are as follows:
- Applicant must have at least five years of experience in the music classroom.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Applicant must be living in Nashville, TN or willing to relocate as a full-time employee.
Additional qualifications desired:
- Applicant has experience as a public or private school teacher or school administrator.
- Applicant has experience using QuaverMusic resources in the classroom.
- Applicant has experience developing professional development training for adults.
- Applicant has experience with public speaking and professional development implementation.
- Applicant has experience participating in competitive oral presentations.
Additional job requirements:
- Applicant will be based in our Quaver HQ office in Nashville, TN.
- Applicant will be expected to travel frequently for trainings, conference events, and sales presentations. Travel will be a consistent component of this position with high volume during back-to-school months and winter conference season.
QuaverMusic.com offers an excellent benefits package with two weeks paid vacation to start, 11 paid holidays, 60 hours of sick leave, subsidized health care up to $7,200 per year, subsidized life insurance, a 401(k) program with no participation fees, and a collegial, supportive atmosphere.
If interested, please apply with a cover letter and resume via Indeed.