Experienced Proposal Writers – Salary Based on Experience
Quavermusic.com (Quaver), an educational technology firm in Nashville TN, is seeking experienced proposal writers to help the firm grow. Located on Music Row, Quaver develops educational music and SEL programs for school districts throughout the United States. We assist large school districts to implement curriculum solutions district-wide.
Minimum requirements for the position are as follows:
- Applicant must have at least five years of experience writing competitive proposals in response to Requests For Proposals (RFPs).
- Applicant must be an excellent writer and be able to develop creative solutions to problems posed in RFPs.
- Applicant must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN as a full-time employee.
Additional qualifications desired:
- Applicant has experience drafting RFPs and/or serving on Evaluation Committees.
- Applicant has experience writing proposals to federal, state, and local governments.
- Applicant has experience participating in competitive oral presentations.
- Applicant has experience as a public or private school teacher or school administrator.
- Applicant has experience in a technology area such as Learning Management Systems.
Quavermusic.com offers an excellent benefits package with two weeks paid vacation to start, 11 paid holidays, 60 hours of sick leave, subsidized health care up to $7,200 per year, subsidized life insurance, a 401(k) program with no participation fees, and a collegial, supporting atmosphere.
For an exciting and dynamic place to work, please send a cover letter and your resume through Indeed.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (dba QuaverMusic.com, LLC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.