Nashville, TN 37203
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an Interactive Designer for creating art for digital curriculums. Position reports to the Manager of Graphic Production.
Job duties include:
- UX/UI Development for interactive curriculums
- Designing engaging interactive web experiences
- Creating original vector graphics and illustrations
- Supplying assets for development to programming department
- Collaborating with educational specialists when developing designs
- Working cooperatively with teams of different disciplines
Applicant should be able to demonstrate (skills and or experience required):
- Mid-level professional experience in studio (4+ years)
- Experienced with using Adobe Illustrator to create web and print layouts
- Ability to take rough concepts from sketch to completed designs and assets
- Experience with creating for web or interactive media
- Highly detail-oriented individual
- Strong design problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of current trends in children’s entertainment
- Proficient in file structure and working in a digital production pipeline
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast-growing company
- Familiarity with Adobe XD
A link to a portfolio required for consideration.
Company offers an excellent benefit package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
QuaverEd, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.