Quavermusic.com, specializing in online software for music education, is seeking an individual ready to join an experienced and highly motivated team supporting thousands of elementary and middle schools worldwide. Primary duties include coordinating a team of researchers, writers, arrangers, and engineers to guide songs from concept to final track and online notation. Position will also interface with educators, graphic artists, animators, content developers, programmers, and videographers.
- Demonstrable experience as a bandleader or music director
- Background using notation software; proficient in Finale
- Highly detail-oriented individual with superb organizational skills
- Advanced aural abilities; competent in accurate and efficient music transcription
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing company
- Produce instrumental and vocal audio sessions
- Create accurate and professional notation for display on website
- Establish and maintain relationships with song researchers, arrangers, writers, and cultural experts
- Manage song QC process to ensure company standards are met
- Coalesce stakeholders research, ideas, and viewpoints into final audio product
- Ownership of song creation from concept through final track delivery
We promote a "Seriously Fun" working environment with opportunities to grow on the job professionally as well as in compensation. Benefit package includes 11 holidays, two weeks paid vacation, sick leave, contributions toward health and dental insurance, along with many other perks.