1706 Grand Avenue, Nashville, TN
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
Office Manager – Great Opportunity – Salary Range $42K
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an Office Manager to oversee our office operations and procedures. Position reports to the Director of Administrative Services. Job duties include:
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety
- Provide general administrative support to every department
- Oversee inventory and purchasing for all building, office, and staff needs
- Oversee booking of travel and meals as needed for the company
- Facilitate vendor relationships
- Collaborate with IT Support Specialist to identify and solve Tech issues with the staff
- Supervises the Office and Properties Coordinator
Applicant must demonstrate:
- excellent organization, time management and interpersonal skills,
- five to seven years’ experience working in office management,
- high energy level and attention to detail, and
- a sincere desire to grow professionally.
The company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.
Please include a cover letter and three references with your application.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. ( DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.