Position: Instructional Technology Coach
Location: Miami, FL
QuaverMusic.com (Quaver), an educational technology firm in Nashville, TN, is seeking an instructional technology coach to help support educators using our resources in the classroom. Quaver develops educational music and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) programs for school districts throughout the United States. We assist individual teachers and large school districts in implementing curriculum solutions district-wide.
Minimum requirements for the position are as follows:
- Applicant has experience as a K-12 school teacher, school counselor or school administrator.
- Applicant must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant will be expected to travel to schools across the Miami area daily for 1-1 coaching sessions, group demonstrations, district leadership meetings and presentations.
- Applicant must be living in the Miami, FL area & available to travel frequently to the Nashville HQ office.
Additional qualifications desired:
- Applicant has experience using instructional technology in a classroom setting.
- Applicant has experience developing professional development training for adults.
- Applicant has experience with public speaking and professional development implementation.
Additional job requirements:
- Applicant must be comfortable with record keeping – writing daily and weekly status reports regarding training outcomes.
- Instructional coaching or school counseling experience a plus.
QuaverMusic.com offers an excellent benefits package with two weeks paid vacation to start, 11 paid holidays, 60 hours of sick leave, subsidized health care up to $7,200 per year, subsidized life insurance, a 401(k) program with no participation fees, and a collegial, supportive atmosphere. Salary commensurate upon experience ($55,000 – $60,000)