1706 Grand Avenue, Nashville, TN
Salary: $43,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an Animator & Illustrator for creating animations and art for digital curriculums. Position reports to the Art Department Coordinator.
Job duties include:
- Animating primarily Adobe Animate & occasionally After Effects
- Developing concepts & art for animated songs or interactive content
- Working with an educational specialist when developing designs
- Creating original Vector graphics and illustrations
- Work cooperatively with teams of different disciplines
Applicant must demonstrate (skills and or experience required):
- Mid-level experience (2+ years) working in a related field
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Animate & Illustrator)
- Ability to animate to music
- Highly detail-oriented individual
- Knowledge of current trends in children entertainment
- Proficient in file structure and working in a digital production pipeline
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast-growing company
The company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.
Please send your resume with three references.
Please include a link to your flat portfolio & Demo reel.