Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an Illustrator for creating art for digital curriculums. Position reports to the Manager of Illustration.
Job duties include:
- Drawing concepts for interactive resources and animations
- Creating original Vector graphics and illustrations
- Supplying resources used in puppet rig animation
- Developing animatics & art for animated songs or interactive content
- Collaborating with educational specialists when developing designs
- Working cooperatively with teams of different disciplines
Applicant should be able to demonstrate (skills and or experience required):
- Mid-level experience (2+ years) working in a related field
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Animate & Illustrator)
- Ability to create assets used in animation
- Highly detail-oriented individual
- Knowledge of current trends in children’s entertainment
- Proficient in file structure and working in a digital production pipeline
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast-growing company
The company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.
A link to flat portfolio & demo reel is required for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year