Great Opportunity – Curriculum Specialists
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks 6 full-time employees to enhance its content writing team. Salary based on education and experience. Directly related experience in elementary or middle school required.
- Pedagogy Specialist – Develop and review music curricula resources with regard to pedagogy and scope & sequence. Kodály and Orff level essential.
- Exceptional Education Specialist – Develop and review music and other educational resources with regard to accommodations and modifications for exceptional learners.
- Pre-K Specialist – Manage the completion of a Pre-K music curriculum as well as design units of study for other curricula
- STEAM Specialist – Create science, technology, engineering, arts, and math resources for music curricula and other projects
- Research Specialist – Perform research related to folk music and all other general education subjects
- Modern Band Specialist – Create Modern Band resources for music curriculum
Quaver offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. A highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal. Check out our website at quavermusic.com.
Please apply with cover letter and 3 references and indicate the position you are applying for.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.