QuaverMusic.com (Quaver), an educational technology firm in Nashville, TN, is seeking a teacher trainer to help support educators using our resources in the classroom. Located on Music Row, Quaver develops educational music and SEL programs for school districts throughout the United States. Teacher Trainers are a key ingredient to our success in serving over 8,000 teachers as they reach millions of music students every week.
Minimum requirements for the position are as follows:
- Applicant must have at least five years of experience in the music classroom.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Applicant must be living in Nashville, TN or willing to relocate as a full-time employee.
- Applicant will be expected to travel frequently for trainings, conference events, and sales presentations. Travel will be a consistent component of this position with high volume during back-to-school months and winter conference season.
Additional qualifications desired:
- Applicant has experience as a public or private school teacher or school administrator.
- Applicant has experience using QuaverMusic resources in the classroom.
- Applicant has experience coaching other educators or developing professional development training for adults.
- Applicant has experience with public speaking and professional development implementation.
- Applicant has experience participating in competitive oral presentations.
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 / year
QuaverMusic.com offers an excellent benefits package with two weeks paid vacation to start, 11 paid holidays, 60 hours of sick leave, subsidized health care up to $7,200 per year, subsidized life insurance, a 401(k) program with no participation fees, and a collegial, supporting atmosphere.
For an exciting and dynamic place to work, please send a cover letter and your resume through Indeed.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (dba QuaverMusic.com, LLC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.