Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks a Data Infrastructure Developer to help create efficient systems for use with a cutting edge educational platform. Position reports to the Senior Lead Developer of Infrastructure.
Job duties include:
- Write and optimize SQL statements, procedures, and database structures
- Work with IIS and C# to deliver data to support other teams.
- Interpret documentation and write well-defined task lists.
- Experience working in AWS is a plus.
Applicant must demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of SQL and DDL
- Understanding of C#
- Ability to understand and refactor code from other team members.
- Ability to learn and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Willingness to share knowledge with other team members.
Company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. A highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal. Salary commensurate upon experience ($50,000 – $60,000)
Please apply with cover letter and phone assessment through Indeed.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.