Nashville, TN 37203
Full Stack Developer (C# / .NET), Salary commensurate with experience
QuaverEd, Inc. on Music Row in Nashville, TN is seeking a Full Stack .NET Web Developer to join a highly motivated team serving thousands of elementary and middle schools across the nation. This position will be responsible for producing and maintaining web applications and supporting systems using primarily C# and other associated technologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with .NET and associated languages
- Ability to construct and optimize SQL queries
- Experience with GIT or other version control systems
- Comfortable with face-to-face communication with customers, teammates, and supervisors
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can quickly read and understand code written by others
Required Education: 4-year degree program, other certification, or comparable experience
Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities Considered a Plus
- Eye for front-end web design and best practices
- Experience with React framework, or equivalent
- Experience with Bootstrap 4, or equivalent
- Experience working with authentication protocols such as SAML, ADFS, OAuth1, and OAuth2
- Experience working with bulk data processing systems
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS)
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with test-driven development
Company offers an excellent benefit package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
Out-of-town candidates must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN.
Please apply with cover letter and 3 references.
QuaverEd, Inc. (DBA QuaverEd.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.