Salt Lake City, UT
Location: West/Northwest United States – Your Home Office
Type/Position:Full Time/Sales Representative
Min. Experience:Proven Sales Track Record- Education Sales Preferred
QuaverMusic.com, with headquarters in Nashville, TN, is an education company committed to equipping teachers around the world with high-quality resources for an engaged, interactive and Seriously Fun™ music classroom! Quaver’s Family of Programs add value to today’s classrooms with cutting-edge technology for teachers, innovations in district-wide curriculum management, plus a free kid’s website for student music creation and play. Quaver is defining the future of music education with the tools teachers need to reach today’s music students.
The successful sales team member at QuaverMusic.com demonstrates a record of professional achievement, high energy, a passion for music, and the ability to interact with teachers, Administrators, and other District Administrative personnel effectively. A proven track record of effective project management is a plus. The successful sales team member is driven, a self-starter who is organized and comfortable working independently while also being a team member. A strong desire to meet and exceed annual quota goals.
Position offers significant opportunities for personal development and growth. This position is based in your home office in the Western/Northwestern US and requires 30% overnight travel. Competitive benefits package and salary/draw. All sales travel and related conference travel and materials expenses are paid by QuaverMusic.
A fast learner with a genuine enthusiasm for the field and a continuing desire to learn new concepts and stay current on applications and techniques. Besides being knowledgeable of current industry best practices, this person should be able to take direction, ask for feedback, and be open-minded. These are essential. Current music pedagogy and education trends will need to be studied as part of the sales responsibility, as training customers are part of the job responsibility.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Sales experience required.
- Musicality a plus.
SALARY & BENEFITS (Full-Time)
- Base salary + commissions
- Life, health, dental, and vision insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation/Paid sick time
- We are seeking a person with a 4-year degree and 2 or more years positive, documented and rewarded sales experience.
- Must be able to present the Program capabilities – both the technology as well as the music pedagogy aspects – in an effective, engaging fashion to small and large groups.
- Must understand current trends, including Skype, UStream, Google Hangouts, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other avenues for mining and connecting with customers. Willing to engage in training to keep up to date on emerging technologies, in order to fully understand the power of our web-based products.
- Ability to update database records in a quick and accurate manner in order to process orders.
- Ability to track and manage communications across the sales territory.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- The territory encompasses the Pacific-Northwest region of the US.
- Education-sales contracts require a clean criminal background check.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications in English.
- During conferences & training presentations; ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted.
If interested in applying, please respond with a brief statement of interest along with your resume/CV.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. ( DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.