1706 Grand Avenue, Nashville, TN
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Video Manager – Great Opportunity – Salary Range $45,000 – $50,000
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks a Video Manager to assist in the creation and production of video content. Primary duties will include developing and coordinating pre-production to post-production logistics. Position will interface with Creative Directors, Audio Engineers, Graphic Artist, and Video Team. Position reports to the Director of Content Development and Video.
Job duties also include:
- Managing project workflows, budgets, timelines, and coordinating resources and talent.
- Supporting the production team by coordinating and organizing pre-production, production, and post-production logistics.
- Facilitating editing schedules.
Applicant must demonstrate:
- 3-5 years of experience outside of school and internships.
- Experience with video production and editing workflows.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good working in a collaborative team.
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast growing company.
Additional (but not essential) Skills:
- A working knowledge of Google Drive, Final Draft, and Excel
- Musical background
- Costumes, makeup, set design, and props experience
We promote a “Seriously Fun” working environment with opportunities to grow on the job professionally as well as in compensation. Benefit package includes 11 holidays, two weeks paid vacation, sick leave, contributions toward health and dental insurance, along with many other perks.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. ( DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.