Facilities Coordinator – Great Opportunity
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks a Facilities Coordinator to coordinate and manage projects to completion for the Quaver Campus consisting of six properties (5 “houses” and 1 commercial building) on Music Row. Position reports to the Director of Administrative Services.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communication and coordination of tasks between project managers, staff, vendors, upper management and property owners
- Coordinating standard cleaning schedule with contracted cleaning company
- Coordinate renovations, maintenance, and upgrades between staff, department heads, and property owners
- Distribute and stock cleaning and janitorial supplies and shipments weekly
- Maintain working knowledge of permit and code compliance
- Holiday campus decorating
- Manage internal parking process including towing illegally parked vehicles
- Clean up trash on Quaver campus whenever noticed
- Assist Property Manager for building owner
Applicant must demonstrate:
- Intermediate knowledge of standard facility functions and maintenance (i.e. utilities, security systems, compliance with permits and codes, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing vendors and negotiating
- Ability to follow set processes, pay attention to detail, creatively problem-solve and take initiative
- Ownership in daily tasks and accountability to excellence
- Previous project management experience
- Experience with applications like Slack, Asana, and GSuite (or Microsoft Office) a plus
Company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
Please apply with cover letter and assessment through Indeed.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.