QuaverMusic.com on Music Row in Nashville, TN is seeking PHP a web developer to join a highly motivated team serving thousands of elementary and middle schools.
- Proficiency with PHP (framework familiarity a plus)
- Ability to construct MySQL queries
- Experience with GIT or other version control system
- Comfortable with basic HTML and CSS
- Experience with test-driven development a plus.
Required education: 2 year degree program, other certification, or comparable experience
"Seriously Fun" working environment in a music-loving, dynamic company. Opportunity to grow on the job professionally as well as in compensation. Benefit package includes 11 holidays, two weeks of paid vacation, 60 hours sick leave, and contributions toward health and dental insurance, as well as many other perks.
Out-of-town candidates must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN.