Location: Nashville, TN
Department: Human Resources
Min. Experience: Entry-Level
QuaverMusic.com, a leading source for music education curricula, is seeking a motivated and detail oriented HR Assistant to join our team! This position is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, collaborative and seriously fun environment.
The HR Assistant provides support to the Human Resources Director and admin team. The role requires strong communication skills, detail oriented focus, and eagerness to take initiative to get tasks done efficiently. Will work independently and in a team environment to support the entire staff and our day-to-day HR operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones and emails for the HR department
- Handle employment application intake, data-entry, and personnel file maintenance
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Assists with new employee onboarding and separating employee offboarding
- Interacts with and supplies information to job applicants, employees, department heads, and public and private agencies
- Assist the department with various administrative and HR projects
- Assist with benefit administration
- Assist department with data-entry, record keeping, and filing
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel files and proprietary business information
- Assist with processing payroll changes using a computerized system
- All other department duties as assigned by management
- Good driving record and ability to run local errands as needed (mileage reimbursed)
- Administrative experience in data entry and human resource basics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Strong ethical practice
- Superb interpersonal skills and management
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn new skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years’ experience in administrative services or human resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with google drive/docs, asana, and slack would be a plus!
BENEFITS & PERKS
$32,000-$34,000 per year commensurate of experience
If interested in applying, please respond with cover letter (letter of interest) and resume. Also must complete assessment sent by Indeed within 24 hours of receipt. References upon request.
QuaverMusic.com offers an excellent benefits package with two weeks paid vacation to start, 11 paid holidays, 60 hours of sick leave, subsidized health care up to $7,200 per year, subsidized life insurance, a 401(k) program with no participation fees, and a collegial, supporting atmosphere.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (dba QuaverMusic.com, LLC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.