1706 Grand Avenue, Nashville, TN
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
QuaverMusic.com is an exciting, fast-growing and highly regarded music education company
(Pre K – 8th grade), currently used in over 8,000 schools worldwide.
We are expanding into many areas of curriculum writing – all involving music. We need an energetic, experienced, and intelligent educator to join our writing team in Nashville, TN.
- Developing and writing scope and sequence’ for music and other subjects
- Designing lessons for use in the classroom
- Designing interactive screens and resources
- Writing notes for each lesson
- Editing work of teachers and contractors
- Writing papers relating to Quaver and other pedagogies
- Responding to teacher requests and inquiries
- Possible webinar and training appearances
- Other non-specific tasks
- Curriculum development experience
- Elementary or Middle School teaching experience
- Interest in technology and interactive media development
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility in a changing fast paced environment
- Good writer
- You will be working as part of the Quaver content team.
- The team consists of animators, audio experts, songwriters, pedagogues, graphic artists, and other writers.
- 5 buildings on Downtown Music Row, Nashville
- Open, shared workspace among teammates
Health Care and Benefits package
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
11 Holidays Per Year
Company offers an excellent benefit package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health, and
life insurance. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.