Location: Nashville, TN
Min. Experience: Mid-Level (2+ years)
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an Animator for creating animations and art for digital curriculums. Position reports to the Animation Supervisor.
Job duties include:
- Animating primarily Adobe Animate & occasionally After Effects
- Experience in animating with puppet rigs
- Developing concepts & art for animated songs or interactive content
- Working with an educational specialist when developing designs
- Creating original Vector graphics and illustrations
- Work cooperatively with teams of different disciplines
Applicant must demonstrate (skills and or experience required):
- Mid-level experience (2+ years) working in a related field
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Animate & Illustrator)
- Ability to animate to music
- Highly detail-oriented individual
- Knowledge of current trends in children entertainment
- Proficient in file structure and working in a digital production pipeline
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast-growing company
The company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.
A link to your flat portfolio and demo reel is required for consideration.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Salary: $43,000 to $48,000 per year commensurate of experience.
QuaverMusic.com offers an excellent benefits package with two weeks paid vacation to start, 11 paid holidays, 60 hours of sick leave, subsidized health care up to $7,200 per year, subsidized life insurance, a 401(k) program with no participation fees, and a collegial, supporting atmosphere.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (dba QuaverMusic.com, LLC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.