Location: Nashville, TN
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Beginner-Intermediate
QuaverMusic.com, a leading source for music education curricula, is seeking a motivated and team-centric Front End Developer to add to our growing team of developers! The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for music and programming, is proactive, and has experience creating online interactive applications!
This position will work with the Sr. Lead Developer of our Creatives Team to develop music-based, interactive applications that work across all modern browsers. To succeed in this position, creative problem solving of complex challenges, knowledge of current industry best practices and technologies, and the drive to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code is absolutely essential.
- Operate effectively as a key member of the team in programming music curriculum applications.
- Interfacing with animators and artists on implementing UI designs
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills
- Analyze, review, and modify applications by writing, maintaining, documenting, and testing code
- Working on larger infrastructure projects as part of a larger development team
A fast learner with a genuine enthusiasm for the field and a continuing desire to learn new concepts and stay current on applications and techniques. This person should be able to take direction, ask for feedback, and be open-minded. These are essential.
- HTML 5
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Comfortable with Git version control system
- Experience with the Web Audio API a big plus
- Understanding of music theory and notation a big plus
- Familiarity with C# and/or MySQL a plus
- Experience with Vue.js a plus
- Experience with ActionScript 3.0 a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
2+ years post-high school web development education and/or experience
BENEFITS & PERKS (Full-Time)
Company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. A highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
Salary: $45,000 to $50,000 (comensurate on experience)
Please apply with cover letter and phone assessments through Indeed.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.