Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Location: Nashville, TN
Min. Experience: Mid-Level (3+ years)
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an animator for creating animations and art for digital curricula. Position reports to the Animation Supervisor.
Job duties include:
- Animating primarily Adobe Animate & occasionally After Effects
- Creating animations using puppet rigs
- Developing concepts & art for animated songs or interactive content
- Working with an educational specialist when developing designs
- Creating original Vector graphics and illustrations
- Work cooperatively with teams of different disciplines
Applicant must demonstrate (skills and or experience required):
- Mid-level experience (3+ years) working in a related field
- Advanced experience in animating using Adobe Animate
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to animate to music
- Highly detail-oriented individual
- Knowledge of current trends in children entertainment
- Proficient in file structure and working in a digital production pipeline
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast-growing company
- Experience with creating storyboards
- Experience with creating puppet rigs
The company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.
Liberal work from home policy.
A link to flat portfolio & demo reel is required for consideration.
QuaverEd, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.