Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an Interactive Designer for creating art for digital curriculums. Position reports to the Manager of Graphic Production.
Job duties include:
- Creating original Vector graphics and illustrations
- Building layouts and designs for educational resources
- Designing engaging interactive web experiences
- Supplying assets for development to programming department
- Collaborating with educational specialists when developing designs
- Working cooperatively with teams of different disciplines
Applicant should be able to demonstrate (skills and or experience required):
- Mid-level experience (2+ years) working in a related field
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Animate & Illustrator)
- Ability to take rough concepts from sketch to completed designs and assets
- Experience with creating for web or interactive media
- Highly detail-oriented individual
- Knowledge of current trends in children’s entertainment
- Proficient in file structure and working in a digital production pipeline
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast-growing company
The company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.
A link to flat portfolio & demo reel is required for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year