Nashville, TN 37203
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Receptionist & Admin Coordinator – Great Opportunity- P/T Position
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks a Receptionist/Admin Coordinator to coordinate communication between staff and admin team while maintaining a welcoming presence at the front desk. Position reports to the Operations Manager.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create internal communication documents like instructional signs and notices
- Maintain lobby area of the main entrance in a clean, welcoming, and orderly environment
- Welcome visitors and demonstrate the “Quaver Culture” to all that come through the doors
- Collect data from various areas and organize for department management or project coordinators
- Receive mail, shipments, and deliveries as needed and coordinate with Admin project managers
- Present information to groups of visitors and/or staff
Applicant must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions, pay attention to detail, and take initiative
- Intermediate technical skills including multi-tasking in several applications at once
- Comfort in presenting information to medium and large groups of people
- Ownership in daily tasks and accountability to excellence
- Experience with applications like Slack, Asana, and GSuite (or Microsoft Office) a plus
Please apply with a cover letter and 3 references through Indeed.
This is a contractor position for 16 hours a week at $13.00 an hour.
QuaverEd.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.