Receptionist & Admin Coordinator – Great Opportunity – Salary $28,000
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks a Receptionist/Admin Coordinator to coordinate communication between staff and admin team while maintaining a welcoming presence at the front desk. Position reports to the Director of Administrative Services.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate and coordinate requests from staff with Admin project managers through several applications
- Creation of internal communication documents like instructional signs and notices
- Maintain lobby area of main entrance in a clean, welcoming, and orderly environment
- Welcome visitors and demonstrate the “Quaver Culture” to all that come through the doors
- Collect data from various areas and organize for department management or project coordinators
- Receive mail, shipments and deliveries as needed and coordinate with Admin project managers
- Present information to groups of visitors and/or staff
Applicant must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions, pay attention to detail, and take initiative
- Intermediate technical skills including multi-tasking in several applications at once
- Comfort in presenting information to medium and large groups of people
- Ownership in daily tasks and accountability to excellence
- Experience with applications like Slack, Asana, and GSuite (or Microsoft Office) a plus
Company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
Please apply with cover letter and assessment through Indeed.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.