Salary: $32,000.00 /year
QuaverMusic.com, a leading source for music education curricula, is seeking a motivated and detail oriented admin assistant to join our team! This position is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, collaborative and seriously fun environment.
The admin assistant provides support to the Human Resources director and admin team. The role requires strong communication skills, a detail-oriented focus, and eagerness to take initiative to get tasks done efficiently. Will work independently, but also in a team environment to support the entire staff and our company’s administrative processes, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with vendors in-person, over the phone, and via email
- Correspond between employees and admin team
- Assist with managing needs and resources of all buildings and staff members
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel files and proprietary business information
- Run various errands for the company and department as needed
- Lift up to 30lbs and transport goods and supplies between buildings on all floors
- Driver’s license with good driving record and ability to run local errands as needed (mileage reimbursed)
- Administrative experience in data entry, project planning, and vendor communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to book travel arrangements and create schedules for events
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn new skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years’ experience in administrative or office management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with google drive/docs, asana, and slack would be a plus!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Life, health, dental, and vision insurance (up to 75% employer contribution)
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation/Paid sick time
If interested in applying, please respond with resume – References upon request.