Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Quavermusic.com, specializing in online software for music education, is seeking an individual ready to join an experienced and highly motivated team supporting thousands of elementary and middle schools worldwide. Primary duties will include recording, editing, mixing, and mastering audio sessions for video projects. Position will interface with content developers, audio engineers, and videographers.
- 2-3 years of experience outside of school or internships
- Proficient using ProTools v12+
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of a fast-growing company
- Highly skilled in capturing on set and location audio
- Detail-oriented individual with proficient mixing and editing skills
- Musical background is a plus
- Recording on set and location audio for video
- Syncing music, building sound effects, and mixing audio for video
- Engineering and mixing live webcasts and webinars
We promote a “Seriously Fun” working environment with opportunities to grow on the job professionally as well as in compensation. Benefits package includes 11 holidays, two weeks paid vacation, sick leave, contributions toward health and dental insurance, along with many other perks.