Summary/Objective of Position:
As the Sales Support, our main goal is to provide clear guidance to the rest of our team and pave a path to success using data to inform and benefit the company. We do this by helping the Sales team achieve their goals, maintaining our customer retention rate, identifying inefficient tools and practices, working with other teams to find ways to streamline these processes, and more.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sales Support Team
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership to improve Preview Reports and methods for tracking conversions
- Provide feedback on actions to increase Preview sign-ups and usage
- Work towards a “clean” database by maintaining customer accounts
- Organize and analyze reports and identify trends in customer behavior based on Customer and Pilot usage
- Develop and implement tactics that streamline account management
- Aim to identify future customer account issues that may arise while expanding to new product lines and create solutions in anticipation of these problems
- Monitor customer/pilot usage & vendor accounts
- Work with the Implementation team to use our CRM systems available information to guide our different departments (Marketing, Sales, Content) in making clear, data-driven decisions
- Identifying existing business practices that could potentially be time-wasters
- Improve the customer experience process
Competency (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
– Data Analysis & Reporting
– Proficient in spreadsheets and google office products
– Collaboration between departments
– Customer account maintenance
Indication of Success at 1 Year Include:
- Increased output of sales-related outreach, measured by:
- Number of unsolicited proposals sent to districts (high-quality non-RFP proposals)
- Number of unsolicited new school district vendor registrations completed * Improvements in tracking and monitoring accounts
- Quarterly usage reports & interventions
- Monthly usage reports for pilot accounts
- Reduction in the balance of unregistered codes (through purges or pro-active registration).
Company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. A highly congenial and supportive culture with everyone working toward the same goal. Salary commensurate upon experience ($36,000 – $40,000)
Please apply with cover letter and phone assessment through Indeed.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.