QuaverMusic.com on Music Row in Nashville, TN is seeking a full stack web developer to join our growing company in bringing the joy of music education to thousands of elementary and middle schools across the nation. You will join our cross-functional Operations Systems Team, responsible for producing and maintaining a diverse array of web sites, web applications, and supporting systems used by both internal and external customers. This is a high-impact role on a relatively small team, where your individual contribution will be noticed and appreciated, and comes with plenty of growth opportunity.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Experience in a LAMP stack environment
- Demonstrable experience writing object-oriented PHP (familiarity with Laravel a plus)
- Ability to construct and optimize MySQL queries
- Experience with GIT or other version control system
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS (familiarity with SASS a plus)
- Experience with WordPress or Magento a plus
- Experience with test-driven development a plus
- Comfortable with face-to-face communication of internal customers, teammates, and supervisors
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce basic functional documentation, including flowcharts
- Comfortable in an agile/scrum environment
Required Education: 2-year degree program, other certification, or comparable experience
- 11 paid company holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 60 hours sick leave
- 75% contributions toward health and dental insurance (monthly max if applicable)
- Many other perks including a “Seriously Fun” working environment
Out-of-town candidates must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (dba QuaverMusic.com, LLC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.