QuaverMusic.com on Music Row in Nashville, TN is seeking PHP a web developer to join a highly motivated team serving thousands of elementary and middle schools across the nation. This position will be responsible to produce and maintain web applications and supporting systems using primarily PHP and other associated languages and technologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Proficiency with PHP (familiarity with Laravel a plus)
- Ability to construct and optimize MySQL queries
- Experience with GIT or other version control system
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience with test-driven development a plus
- Comfortable with face-to-face communication of customers, teammates, and supervisors
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can quickly read and understand code written by others
- Can produce basic documentation about system architecture, program logic, and workflows
- Comfortable in a scrum environment
Required Education: 2-year degree program, other certification, or comparable experience
- 11 paid company holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 60 hours sick leave
- 75% contributions toward health and dental insurance (monthly max if applicable)
- Many other perks including a “Seriously Fun” working environment
Out-of-town candidates must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (dba QuaverMusic.com, LLC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.