Full Stack Developer (.NET C#)
QuaverMusic.com on Music Row in Nashville, TN is seeking a Full Stack web developer proficient in .NET C# to join a highly motivated team serving thousands of elementary and middle schools across the nation. This position will be responsible to produce and maintain web applications and supporting systems using primarily C# and other associated technologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with C#
- Ability to construct and optimize SQL queries
- Experience with GIT or other version control system
- Comfortable with face-to-face communication of customers, teammates, and supervisors
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can quickly read and understand code written by others
- Can produce basic documentation about system architecture, program logic, and workflows
- Comfortable in a Agile/Scrum environment
Required Education: 2-year degree program, other certification, or comparable experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Eye for front-end web design and best practices
- Experience with MVC frameworks, such as .NET Core MVC
- Experience with Bootstrap 4
- Experience working with authentication protocols such as SAML, ADFS, OAuth1, and OAuth 2
- Experience working with bulk data processing systems
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS)
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with test-driven development
Company offers an excellent benefit package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
Out-of-town candidates must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN.
Please apply with cover letter and 3 references.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. (DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.