Nashville, TN 37203
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Location: Nashville, TN
Type/Position: Full Time/ Territory Sales Director
Min. Experience: Proven Sales Track Record
Education: Minimum 4-year Degree
Salary Range: $50,000 – $75,000
QuaverEd, Inc., with headquarters on Music Row in Nashville, TN, is an education company committed to equipping teachers around the world with high-quality resources for an engaged, interactive and Seriously Fun™ classroom! Quaver’s Family of Programs add value to today’s classrooms with high quality technology-based teaching materials for teachers and school counselors, innovations in district-wide curriculum management, plus a student website for music creation and exploration. Quaver is defining the future of curricula – using the power of technology and music – with our curricula in General Music, Music Integration, Social and Emotional Learning and Full Day PreK.
QuaverEd is seeking an experienced Territory Sales Director to join our dynamic sales team. The sales territory for this position is the Pacific Northwest. The position will work out of our offices in Nashville with approximately 30% overnight travel (heavy during school convention seasons with no travel during winter holiday breaks). All sales travel and related conference travel and materials expenses are paid by Quaver.
The successful sales team member at Quaver demonstrates a record of professional achievement, high energy, and the ability to interact with teachers, school counselors, administrators and other district-level administrative personnel. Our best sales directors are proficient at understanding the structure, decision-making process, and long sales cycle in the education market. The ideal candidate is competitive and driven to meet and exceed annual goals. He or she is a self-starter who is organized and comfortable working independently while also being a team member. A proven track record of effective project management is needed for this position.
- Must have a passion for hunting for new business leads
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key administrators and decision makers
- Demonstrate persistence and a drive to win
- Adept at prospecting skills such as networking and cold calling
- Proven track record of consistently closing business and exceeding sales quotas
- Possess excellent presentation skills for small and large groups
- A fast learner with a genuine enthusiasm for the QuaverEd suite of products
- A continuing desire to learn new concepts and stay current on new technologies
- Able to take direction, ask for feedback, and be open-minded
- Skills to move seamlessly between working with teachers, district administrators, and technology specialists
- Managing time effectively and profitably
- Desire for performance driven compensation
- A 4-year degree and 7-10 years career experience, including 2 or more years successful sales experience.
- Provide evidence of exceptional sales results.
- Must be adept at listening and asking questions
- A need for excellence in everything you do. Whether it is changing priorities, urgent prospect needs, or pushing past your sales goal, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy.
- Ability to see the world through the eyes of the prospect by deeply understanding their needs, challenges, and concerns.
- Should understand current communication trends, including Google Meet/Zoom, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other avenues for mining and connecting with customers.
- Must be willing to engage in training to keep up to date on emerging technologies, in order to fully understand the power of our web-based products.
- Ability to update CRM in a quick and accurate manner in order to prioritize and execute the sales plan.
- Skills to track and manage communications across the sales territory.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Given the nature of our business with schools, the candidate must possess a clean criminal background check.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications in English.
- Attend and work at QuaverEd booth for state and regional conferences.
- During conferences and training presentations; ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Sales experience required
Music and/or Education Sales background a plus
SALARY & BENEFITS (Full-Time)
$50,000 base + draw on commissions, six-figure potential
Life, health, dental, and vision insurance
11 paid holidays
If interested in applying, please review our websites – QuaverSEL.com and QuaverMusic.com and respond with a brief statement of interest and sales accomplishments along with your resume/CV.
QuaverEd., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.