IT Support Assistant – Great Opportunity– Salary Range $40,000-45,000 (based off experience)
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, Tennessee seeks an IT Support Assistantto assist with the setup and maintenance of the campus internal network and company-owned hardware, as well as supporting customers with external IT issues. Position reports to the Director of Customer Service.
Job duties include:
- Collaborate with IT Team and Admin Department about internal processes and resources.
- Collaborate with Inventory Control Specialist on internal device inventory, location, and maintenance.
- Update and maintain trade show servers and accessories.
Applicant must demonstrate:
- Intermediate networking knowledge
- Level-headed and clear interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of company used software (Microsoft Office, DocuSign, HelloFax, Windows 10, MacOS, iOS, Android, Asana, Slack, and etc.)
- Competency in hardware used by the company (Desktops, laptops, mobile devices, networking equipment, IP phones, printers/copiers, NAS Drives, Servers)
- Familiarity with or ability to understand technical authentication protocols (i.e. SAML, Oauth, Oauth2, etc.) and data management (position will require tier one support for these protocols)
- Applicable knowledge of relevant hardware, software, and web resources to perform job-related tasks
- Specialized skills for usage of all QuaverMusic.com teacher and student resources, past, present, and future
Company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
Please submit a cover letter and resume through Indeed and complete assessment to apply.
Mastran Music Group, Inc. ( DBA QuaverMusic.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.