1706 Grand Avenue, Nashville, TN
Rapidly growing and innovative music education company based in Nashville, TN seeks a Junior
to Mid-Level Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team.
Job duties include:
- Design of customer-facing websites and landing pages – no coding required.
- Knowledge of responsive design, along with converting for mobile will be critical though.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS will be helpful in interacting with in-house development team
- Design and/or editing of current designs of print marketing materials including proposals, brochures, tradeshow elements, and more
- Working cooperatively with Sales and Content Development Departments
- Supporting Senior Designer, as well as leading on certain team projects
- Consistently adhering to brand standards
Applicant must have/demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field from an accredited university or equivalent relevant experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop required (Mac environment)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint and interactive presentations required
- Proven graphic design skills backed by a strong portfolio
- Hands-on experience with print layout and design, presentation design, logo design, typography, color theory, brand standards, print production, and especially web layout and design (no coding required)
- Someone who can incorporate feedback and both take and give direction well
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and best practices for UI/UX helpful
- 3+ years’ experience working in an in-house or agency environment preferred
- High energy level and mission commitment
- Sincere desire to grow professionally
The company offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and
supportive corporate culture; everyone working toward the same goal.
Please include a link to your online portfolio and/or website.