Full Stack PHP Developer
QuaverEd on Music Row in Nashville, TN is seeking a Full Stack web developer proficient in PHP to join a highly motivated team serving thousands of elementary and middle schools across the nation. This position will be responsible to produce and maintain web applications and supporting systems using PHP, MySQL and other associated languages and technologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with PHP
- Ability to construct and optimize SQL queries
- Experience with GIT or other version control system
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Required Education: 4-year degree program or comparable experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Experience with Laravel Framework
- Experience with Bootstrap 4
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience creating data models and functional ERD’s
The position has significant growth opportunities as well as an excellent benefit package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
The successful candidate may initially work from home, depending on external circumstances related to COVID-19. Out-of-town candidates must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN. Please apply with a cover letter and 3 references.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time