Nashville, TN 37203
Salary: $0.00 to $36,000.00 /year
Summary/Objective of Position:
As the Sales Support team, our main goal is to provide support to our customers and not-yet-customers! Working directly with our sales directors, we build and update orders and quotes, maintain accurate data, respond to customer questions and support teachers using QuaverEd programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sales Support Team
- Build orders and quotes for existing and not-yet customers
- Work towards a “clean” database by maintaining customer accounts and data
- Updating licenses and order information in the database
- Respond to RFPs and Vendor or Customer Request Questionnaires and Forms for Sales Processing
- Develop and implement tactics that streamline account management
- Respond to both internal and external requests related to processing sales/orders
Competency (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Good Time Management and Organization Skills
- Strong attention to detail — with accountant-like accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in spreadsheets and google office products
- Highly collaborative in support of the sales & customer success!
Indication of Success at 1 Year Include:
- Building Quotes and Renewals On Pace or Ahead of Prior Year Pacing
- Increased output of sales-related outreach, measured by:
- Number of unsolicited proposals sent to districts (high-quality non-RFP proposals)
- Number of unsolicited new school district vendor registrations completed
Company offers an excellent benefit package including a 401(k) program, subsidized health and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 11 holidays per year. Highly congenial and supportive corporate culture with everyone working toward the same goal.
QuaverEd, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information.