Time-Tested & Parent-Approved
Traditional fundraising campaigns have long given communities a chance to support music programs, and receiving products in return. Today, there are more options than ever for product sales – including both online and offline options to suit your needs.
One way to fundraise is to sell traditional items in a totally nontraditional way! Instead of paper order forms and the headache of sorting and distributing orders, why not try directing donors to an online store? Your students can focus on promoting the sale, and your donors can enjoy the convenience and security of shopping online!
Mixed Bag Designs
- Reusable bags
- Home storage
- Gift wrap
- And more!
Smart Cell Gear
- Smartphone chargers
- Things everyone needs!
- Easy, no-hassle fundraising
- Online set-up and shopping
- Campaign advice as you need it
- Let Charleston Wrap process and ship the orders!
Many teachers have great success with the tried and true fundraising model: distribute order forms, canvas the community, deliver goods, make money!
If you’re already comfortable with traditional fundraisers, these can be a reliable money-maker and something your students really look forward to each year. Here are some fundraising vendors we recommend, based on their quality products and superior customer service.
- Ozark Delight® Lollipops
- Simply Sheets®
- Simply Sheets now offers an online store for easy selling! Check it out here: http://www.simplysheets.net/order-online. Mention you’re fundraising for Quaver resources and receive a special offer!
- Worlds Finest® Chocolate
- Florida Fruit Association
- Scents of Soy
- 50% Fundraising + Gift Card Incentives! Mention you’re fundraising to buy Quaver and earn an extra 3%!
- TriQuest Discount Cards
- Everybody wins! Your customers get discounts on national brands and at local businesses, while your organization makes up to 85% profit.