An online curriculum is a living, breathing resource which is continually supported, supplemented and updated.
We love our products and are constantly improving them, so at no cost to our customers, we update content, features and functionality at least four times a year. And every update happens behind the scenes, with no action required by our teachers, schools or districts!
Choose a recent Quarterly Release below to learn more.
Handel Release: January 2018
- 10 Highly Anticipated Pre–K Lessons
- New Early Page Turn Options: Choose Your Preference!
Gershwin Release: October 2017
- 14 Boom-Chicka Brilliant New ClassPlay Songs—including Holiday, Folk, and Contemporary titles
- Two New Cross-Curricular ClassPlay Screens Focused on STEAM Learning
- Game-Changing Improvements to Quaver’s Custom Quiz Builder—now with over 2,500 Questions!
- PLUS a Beautiful Redesign of our Student Assessment Taker
Forte Release: August 2017
- Cross-Curricular Special Project Added to 4th Grade: Science of Sound
- 40 New Classical “About the Piece” Activities
- 11 Optimized Student Interactives
Elvis Release: April 2017
- Easier Searching and Customization in Reimagined Resource Manager
- Introducing: Quaver Choral Resources
- 64 Songs now with Changeable Key and Tempo Options
- Beginner Guitar and Ukulele Added to QStrum
Dobro Release: December 2016
- Introducing: Powerful Custom Curriculum Builder
- Five Engaging ClassPlay songs
- Three Much-Anticipated Song-Based Lessons
- 13 Optimized Student Interactives
- Introducing: Your Featured Resources Menu